I Pokerrobot is an advanced pokerbot and calculator for use at online pokerrooms. Currently, the Pokerbot on this site is the latest robot to the date and is the most advanced pokerbot you can find on the net.
The basic understanding of the poker hands
– This hand has a very low probability of showing up, so it is the strongest hand in poker. Requires: Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten in the same suit.
– Also a hand that does not show up so often. Requires: Any five suited connectors. Ex. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 in the same suit.
Four of a kind
– Four of the same card, ex. 4444.
– Three cards of the same number followed by an additional two cards with the same number. For example: KK999 is a fullhouse, kings full of nines.
– Any five cards of the same suit
– Five cards in sequel regardless of suit. Ex. 10h, 9s, 8s,7c,6h
Three of a kind
– Three cards of the same face value or number.
– two sets of two cards with the same number. Ex. 88, 99
– Same as above only one set of two cards. Ex. 88
– The highest card you have on your hand. Ex Ace of spades